Senior Network Engineer
Company: Sonus Software Solutions Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2018
- Design, DocumentSupport the introduction of new network platforms or services into the production datacenter environment.
- Design, develop and execute testing to validate device, network, and service feature compliance.
- Working with vendors to maintain hardware and software roadmaps
- Design, develop and support software frameworks around testing automation and device management.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external teams to support the product development life cycle.
- Write effective test plans and use cases to demonstrate performance or feature requirements. Qualifications
- 4-year degree in computer science, electrical engineering, electronics, or related field, or the equivalent in experience.
- Knowledge of systems architecture and networking with a focus on building solutions using open source technologies.
- Highly proficient and hands on experience in the following inter networking technologies IPv4/IPv6, BGP/MBGP, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, L2 switching, VxLAN.
- Experience with the following Perl, Bash, Expect, Python
- Familiarity with network hardware test equipment (IXIA or Spirent) and software tools such as tcpdump and wireshark.
- Linux system administration such as Fedora, CentOS, or Red Hat Linux.
- Software Automation Tools such as Ansible, Salt, Chef, or Puppet.
- Virtualization experience - having built virtual environments using KVM, VMWare, or cloud computing using OpenStack - provided by Dice IPv4/IPv6, BGP/MBGP, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, L2 switching, VxLAN, Fedora, CentOS, or Red Hat Linux, Perl, Bash, Expect, Python, (IXIA or Spirent) and software tools such as tcpdump and wireshark.
Keywords: Sonus Software Solutions Inc., Sunnyvale , Senior Network Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!