Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Hands-on integration of electro-mechanical, electro-optic, and
other integrated systems to optimize systems signal-to-noise ratio,
fault tolerance, and system packaging.
- Electrical safety, electrical compliance, and EMC/EMI
- Selection of AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies.
- Design and debug systems electrical interconnect
- Motion control systems selection, integration, and
- Participate in cross-functional project teams with scientists,
technical support, and other engineers to create new and resolve
existing software/firmware issues in diverse systems:
- high speed data handling
- motion control
- signal conditioning and processing
- thermal control
- Drive redesigns that resolve determined root-cause issues and
collaborate/perform/lead with other team members in the
verification, validation and Change Order submission and
implementation of the redesigns.
- Proven product development/commercialization experience within
a risk-control framework.
- Experience of completing product certification for CE marking,
electrical compliance standards such as IEC 60601, and FCC Part 15
Class B ... etc.
- Experience designing custom cable assemblies/cable harnesses,
and wiring patch boards.
- Experience working on robotics or motion control
- Fast learner, self-motivated, willing to work outside the job
- Demonstrated analytical/experimental problem-solving skills to
understand hardware, software, reagents and consumables issues and
to be able to quickly analyze and resolve system inter-operability
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects,
and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Sunnyvale , Regulatory Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!