Senior Mechanical Engineer
Company: EBR Systems Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Silicon Valley-based EBR Systems is dedicated to superior treatment
of cardiac rhythm disease by providing more physiologically
effective stimulation through wireless cardiac pacing. The
company's patented proprietary Wireless Stimulation Endocardially
(WiSE) technology was developed to eliminate the need for cardiac
pacing leads, historically the major source of complications and
reliability issues in cardiac rhythm disease management.
We are a team of dedicated individuals, driven to deliver superior
treatment of millions of patients suffering from cardiac rhythm
diseases by developing safe, clinically superior, cost-effective
and reliable therapies using wireless cardiac stimulation.
As a fast-paced company, every team member at EBR makes a big
contribution towards our mission. We seek candidates who are
passionate about improving healthcare and motivated to do the hard
and exciting work required to bring a ground-breaking technology to
The successful candidate is a hands-on Mechanical Engineer who will
support and manage mechanical design and development aspects of
current and new products and procedures for the WiSE CRT System.
This role reports to Dir. Of R&D and supports EBR's mission by
collaborating cross functionally to improve our products and
clinical outcomes for our patients.
EBR Systems offers a great place to work as well as generous
benefits and growth opportunities:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- PTO - starting at 3 weeks per year
- Competitive salary with opportunities for career growth
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) Bonus Program
- Life and LTD insurance
- Free snacks and drinks, weekly company lunch
- Monthly happy hours
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, analyze, and develop next-generation products including
the implant, delivery system, and electronics packaging.
- Responsible for subsystem components; mechanical, thermal,
electromagnetic, electrochemical, and biomedical aspects of EBR
- Derive benchtop, verification, and pre-clinical test plans to
prove functionality and safety throughout the product development
- Building and testing of prototypes, including hands on work,
driving cross functional projects, and external vendor
- Design specifications based on top-level product
- Develop and execution of design verification tests.
- Develop and execution of design validation tests.
- Support Operational Initiatives to improve Cost, Quality, and
- Support existing product line.
- Excellent hands-on design and prototyping skills.
- Highly organized, energetic, self-starter who exhibits strong
communication skills with cross-functional team members, project
leads, and field team.
- Capable of overseeing cross-functional teams in all project
activities necessary for the successful submission and launch of
- Active, high-energy communicator who drives a company
vision/mission to align teams, critical resources, management, and
- Thorough understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes
and how they affect design decisions.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and being a part of
successful, innovative class III active implantable, preferred.
Keywords: EBR Systems Inc, Sunnyvale , Senior Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!