Senior Product Security Engineer
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Company Description At Intuitive, we are united behind our
mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing
care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the
potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer
and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster
an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference.
For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care
teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest
challenges and advance what is possible. Intuitive has been built
by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe
great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an
inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual
respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do
their best work as their most authentic selves. Passionate people
who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members
are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the
energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world
experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our
team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue
to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential. Join a
team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community
of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's
advance the world of minimally invasive care. Job Description
Primary Function of Position:The Product Security Engineer will
contribute broadly to the Product Security Team and product
development groups by analyzing, designing, and building security
solutions and features for our current and next-generation surgical
robotic systems. The successful candidate must excel in a
high-energy team environment and have a commitment to high product
quality throughout the product lifecycle.Roles and
- Design and development of security solutions and features.
- Contribute to technical requirements, architecture, and
- Contribute to verification and validation of security features
in the products.
- Triage, analyze and investigate product security issues.
Qualifications Skills/Job Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor s or higher degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering (MS degree is a
plus), with minimum of 5 years of professional experience in
product security domain.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience of embedded system and client
application development with C/C++ and Python on Linux and Windows
- Experience on developing solutions with secure authentication
tokens and ICs.
- Experience on developing solutions with TPM2.0 and TSS on
Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience on developing applications in Docker and virtual
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts regarding device,
operating systems, firmware and software security.
- Strong understanding of embedded systems, software, and
- Experience on secure coding practices, code analysis and
reviews, and vulnerability triage.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely
fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated; ability to work under general supervision;
receptive and supportive of team efforts. Additional Information
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that
Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current
proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19.
Details can vary by role.Intuitive is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to
all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination
and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age,
religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic
information or any other status protected under federal, state, or
local applicable laws.We will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with
fair chance laws. Shift : Day Travel : NoneTravel Requirements:None
Keywords: Intuitive, Sunnyvale , Senior Product Security Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!