Manufacturing Support Engineer
Company: CCINTEGRATION INC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description: Essential functions
- Product validation to our customers' specifications and
instructions. Prepare validation report as required.
- Support design, development and testing of integration
- Ability to create clear work instructions for our production
teams and engage lean manufacturing practices in how those
instructions are ultimately processed.
- Control Deviation, ECN/ECO documentation, coordinate ECN phase
in/cut in process.
- Support the Quality Assurance and Returned Material
Authorization (RMA) Teams with technical decisions and RMA process
- Perform failure analysis and repair of production systems and
field return systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot component failures with supplier and/or
- Provide production support for multiple products and production
- Audit processes and make recommendations/create new to improve
product build documentation.
- Interact regularly with clients to determine their requirements
and to develop delivery plans and schedules.
- Assess, document, and communicate all production floor and/or
customer driven changes.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement
- Lead and support project status calls or meetings.
- Engage, coordinate and plan 3rd party vendor activities and
- Experience with white box system and Tier 1 suppliers to
include Supermicro, Dell and HPE platforms and able to troubleshoot
their hardware problems/
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with both phone
and email for client hardware support
- Excellent written and verbal skills Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
Engineering or Information Technology
- Knowledge of working with ERP and PLM systems.
- Strong hardware problem solving and troubleshooting
- 5 years of experience working in production/manufacturing PC
- Solid knowledge of PC architecture, CPU type, chipsets, I/O bus
- Ability to work well in a high paced, team driven
- Ability to work independently and be a problem solver.
- Detailed oriented
- Role to build relationships with global customers, fluency with
second language is preferred
- Ability to implement corporate policies when selecting methods,
techniques and processes to implement our production processes
- Ability to work as business needs require which may include
extended days, and weekends, and occasional travel for business
meetings or training.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs as neededWork
authorization/security clearance requirementsMust be authorized to
work in the US, CCI does not currently sponsor VisasComments:Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
Keywords: CCINTEGRATION INC, Sunnyvale , Manufacturing Support Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!