Senior Field Engineer
Company: Level 10 Construction
Posted on: August 1, 2022
The Field Engineer is responsible for interpretation of plans
and specifications, scheduling and coordinating work between
subcontractors, job-wide safety, producing detailed quality check
lists, coordination of self-performed work, walking inspections and
tracking and reporting daily job production. Job Responsibilities
includes (but may not be limited to):
- Insure and verify due dates of submittal logs are accurate and
align with the installation dates on the Master Schedule.
- Assist the Project Superintendent with the establishment and
implementation of L10 Project Quality Plan.
- Acquire training requirements for future assignments as a Field
Supervisor and then Superintendent.
- Other duties upon request.
- 4+ years of experience as a Field Engineer in commercial
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management of Engineering or
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project
Management software (Viewpoint or similar) and Scheduling software
(Primavera or similar).
- Apply a complete and proficient understanding of construction
management, engineering, safety, scheduling, estimating, budgets,
costing and procurement.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership, detail oriented, problem solving, initiative
- Proven ability to fulfill project development to project
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive
hand/finger motions, arm extensions, sitting, standing, and walking
jobsites that include uneven and changing site conditions. As well
as climbing stairs and ladders, etc.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the
office and constantly operate a computer and other office
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/Disability/Veterans.All applicants applying must be Authorized
and Sponsorship not needed to work in the United States.
Keywords: Level 10 Construction, Sunnyvale , Senior Field Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!