Staff Site Reliability Engineer (9311)
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Fortinet is looking for passionate and talented problem solvers
to join our SRE team for building and managing the latest
generation of SDLC infrastructure, which is a key part of
Fortinet's software R&D and release workflow. Service
Reliability and Security are our top priorities. The successful
candidate will work closely with DevOps and Configuration
Management teams to build, maintain, and improve various on-premise
systems and services for the SDLC of our core products. Job
- Manage a team of SREs for project planning, task assignment,
and status reporting.
- Participate in designing, implement, deploying, and maintaining
on-premise SDLC system infrastructure and services.
- Research, experiment, and evaluate innovative technologies to
enhance and streamline current processes and services with
- Measure, monitor, and optimize service performance and
availability to meet defined SLA/SLO goals.
- Implement and document operational workflows and security
- Troubleshoot service incidents and handle service
- Participate in compliance and certification audits (ISO, SOC2,
etc.) Job Skills Required:
- 1+ year of experience with leading teams of SRE operations,
DevOps, or software development.
- 5+ years of hands-on professional experience with Linux
administration, CI/CD pipeline automation, or software
- Experience with CI/CD and configuration management tools
(Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab, etc.)
- Understanding of "Infrastructure as Code" concepts (Terraform)
- Understanding of Containers and Container Orchestration
(Docker, Kubernetes) with administration experience.
- Strong python development & Linux shell scripting.
- Strong systems experience on Linux, bare-metal and virtual
- Experience with VM management (ESXi, VMWare, KVM, etc.)
- Experience with service monitoring and logging tools
(Prometheus, ELK, etc.)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and general network
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal
- Outstanding analytic/troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service
issues.Nice to Haves:
- Experience with object storage systems.
- Experience with security scanning and compliance tools.
- Experience with network devices (Firewall, switch, load
balancer, etc.) Educational Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Keywords: Fortinet, Sunnyvale , Staff Site Reliability Engineer (9311), Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!