Company: PRI Global
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description: Role is onsitePosition: Hardware
EngineerLocation: Sunnyvale, CA (Sunnyvale area is a must the
manager wants this candidate to be on site)Duration: 12+ MonthsJob
- Demonstrate knowledge of RF design with technical understanding
of radio technologies ; cellular, connectivity, GPS, NFC, etc.
- Familiarity with PCB layout standard methodologies and
guidelines is useful in this role.
- Ability to debug desense issues and characterize nature of
- Good understanding of the physics of radiated noise coupling
mechanisms will help you solve complex problems.
- Knowledge of electromagnetic simulations would be a definite
- Working knowledge of cellular/WLAN RF test equipment.Top 3
must-have HARD skills: 1 RF desense experience 2 RF testing 3 RF
- Review and design PCB/FPC layout and schematic
- Review and design desense grounding and support XFN
- Test and validate component level and system level Tx and Rx
- Provide support for the factory test and late meetings during
the build and urgent debugging
Keywords: PRI Global, Sunnyvale , Hardware Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!