Sr. Design Verification Engineer
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Company Description At Intuitive, we are united behind our
mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing
care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the
potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer
and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster
an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference.
For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care
teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest
challenges and advance what is possible. Intuitive has been built
by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe
great ideas can come from anywhere-we strive to foster an inclusive
culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We
lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best
work as their most authentic selves. Passionate people who want to
make a difference drive our culture-our team members are grounded
in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get
things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us
think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to
support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our
mission and achieve their highest potential. Join a team committed
to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare
professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world
of minimally invasive care. Job Description Primary Function of
- Verification of FPGA's on daVinci systems for RTL functional
correctness. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities includes starting from testplanning to closing
verification using coverage metrics.
- Involves testbench development from scratch or modification to
existing testbench infrastructure for verifying new features.
- Work closely with the design team to review specifications and
architecture, extract features, define verification plan & coverage
- Directed/constrained random test generation, failure analysis
and resolution, coverage analysis.
- Debugging failures, bug tracking, and analyze and close
coverage. Qualifications Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Advanced knowledge of HVL methodology (UVM).
- Expertise in HVL and HDL (SystemVerilog, Verilog).
- Experience defining coverage space and writing coverage
- Experience with SystemVerilog Assertion (SVA) is a plus.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the desire
to take on diverse challenges.
- Experience writing scripts in languages such as
- Solid verification skills in problem solving, constrained
random testing, and debugging.
- Experience with Veloce or other HW accelerators and Formal is a
plus.Preferred Job Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience Additional Information All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that
Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current
proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19.
Details can vary by role.Intuitive is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to
all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination
and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age,
religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic
information or any other status protected under federal, state, or
local applicable laws.We will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with
fair chance laws. Shift : Day Travel : NoneTravel Requirements:None
Keywords: Intuitive, Sunnyvale , Sr. Design Verification Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!