Image Sensor Product Engineer
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We are looking for an Image Sensor Product Engineer that will
partner with a team of professionals covering the complete CMOS
image sensor lifecycle in human perception and machine perception
imaging. This individual will lead the requirements definition,
selection and integration of leading edge image sensors into our
product camera modules. Their work scope will span off the shelf
(OTS) image sensors, semi-custom sensors, fully custom sensors, and
advanced sensor technologies.
Image Sensor Product Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead technical efforts to productize novel image sensors.
- Collaborate with internal and external image sensor design
teams, computer vision scientists, module/optical experts and
system architects to develop next generation sensor
- Access technology/IP maturity during architecture
- Drive vendor on wafer level test/reliability evaluations for
new technology development, technology qualification, process
changes to ensure manufacturing robustness.
- Responsible for yield improvement and cost reduction across
- Evaluate FA and drive resolution.
- BS in Optics or Physics or Electrical Engineering, or a related
technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in image sensor fabrication.
- Analytical and problem solving experience. Experience in
drawing conclusions from complex dataset and present at a high
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics, or a related
- Knowledge of Image sensor semiconductor high-volume
manufacturing processes, practices, and techniques for both wafer
manufacturing and testing.
- Experience with CMOS image sensor design, camera system
integration, image quality, performance evaluation, and system
- Experience working with external manufacturing, testing and
- Understanding of device physics, analog and digital circuit
design, noise analysis, optics, and digital imaging theory.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Meta, Sunnyvale , Image Sensor Product Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!