Company: Facebook App
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As an RF Systems Engineer at Facebook Reality Labs, you will
develop new wireless systems for Augmented Reality (AR). You will
work closely with product design, electrical and firmware engineers
on advancing the state of AR through research and development,
prototyping, and implementation in shipping products. You will own
RF system design from initial definition through production. You
should have deep experience in consumer electronics (CE)
development and wireless technology along with a passion for
exploration and experimentation.
- Responsible for RF system implementation throughout a product
- Responsible for part selection, prototyping, factory bring up
and lab bench debug and root cause.
- Work with internal cross-functional team and external JDM/CM to
successfully bring wireless product to market.
- Perform multi-radio coexistence mitigation (including RF link
budget planning and issue debugging).
- Optimize RF conducted and OTA performance by simulation and lab
- Characterize and debug desense issues to meet
- Work with antenna and test engineers to ensure the quality of
the overall system.
- Support EMI/EMC trouble shooting and validation.
- Domestic/international travel to achieve program
- BS in Electrical engineering or related field.
- 5+ years ' experience in RF design for consumer
- Experience with WiFi, BT, GPS and Cellular RF
- Experience with RF front-end and SoC Schematic, Layout Capture
and Board Bring Up.
- Work experience with RF lab equipment for device
characterization and component/system performance validation.
- Experience with RF circuit and EM simulation software.
- Knowledge of RF/wireless system architecture and
- MS or PhD in RF/Electromagnetics.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Understanding of Digital Communication/Signal Processing.
- Experience in Schematic Capture and PCB Layout using Cadence
- Familiar with regulatory requirements (FCC, CE, etc.).
- Coding skills for Test Equipment Automation.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community
and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and
services, we're building a different kind of company that connects
billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what
matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business
expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our
global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and
working together to empower people around the world to build
community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help
people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Facebook App, Sunnyvale , RF Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!