RTL Design Engineer
Posted on: January 13, 2022
RTL Design Engineer 29812BR CANADA - Canada, USA - California -
California, USA - California - Mountain View/Sunnyvale, USA - USA
Job Description and Requirements We're looking to hire a RTL Design
Engineer for the Synopsys IP development team.
You will participate in the development of IP Architecture and
You will drive development efforts across geographic locations to
create world class winning solutions.
- Work with architect in design definition and
- Develop and maintain design spec and micro-architecture
- Verilog RTL development and debug
- Work with verification team for test plan/strategy to meet all
functional requirements and performance
- Work with timing and physical team for timing closure and meet
power and area goals Qualifications
- BS/MS in Electronics Engineering with minimum of 10 years of
ASIC frontend & behavioral modeling experience
- Have proficiency with Verilog RTL coding
- Be well versed in interface timing budget & clock domain
- Familiar with SoC designs and micro-Architecture
- Have proven communication, leadership, problem solving, and
- Having previous direct experience with DDR memory or DDRPHY
architecture is a plus
- Understanding of Co-sim, Conformal LEC also give additional
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities
into an SoC-faster. We offer the world's broadest portfolio of
silicon IP-predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog,
security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate
more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size
requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated
products to market quickly with reduced risk.
At Synopsys, we're at the heart of the innovations that change the
way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence.
The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are
ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we're powering it all
with the world's most advanced technologies for chip design and
software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want
to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
military veteran status, or disability. Job Category Engineering
Country United States Job Subcategory ASIC Digital Design Hire Type
Employee CategoryElectronics Engineers, Except
ComputerEducationBachelor's DegreeExperience10 to 20+ yearsJob
Keywords: Synopsys, Sunnyvale , RTL Design Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!