Senior Test Automation Engineer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
What We Are About:
Our Engineering team has established a culture based on thought
leadership, independence, and responsibility. This powerful dynamic
drives us forward as we work to make the digital world a safer
Those who join us represent the leader in Zero Trust Segmentation
and work on a technology stack that ranges from operating systems
to distributed applications to UI and visualization. Together, we
will continue to build world-class products-driven by people with
different perspectives, backgrounds, and a commitment to innovation
in a time when the world faces its greatest cybersecurity threats
What You Will Accomplish:
- Work with a talented team of engineers to design and test
features for the Policy Compute Engine.
- Design and execute test plans for features and functionality
within the Policy Compute Engine.
- Work hands-on to create reliable automated tests that execute
on a variety of automated environments.
- Work directly with Illumio Product Management, field team and
Illumio customers to understand customer requirements and provide
guidance to ensure their success.
What You Will Bring:
- Excellent programming concepts and experience in
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of REST API, HTTP. This
team focuses on back-end testing.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good working knowledge of Wireshark and tcpdump captures.
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals and OS
- Strong working experience with agile development
- Strong working experience in test automation frameworks and
- 5+ years of experience in QA or DevOps roles.
- Bachelor's of Science/Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Firewalls.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and DevOps
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Working knowledge of VMware products like vSphere, NSX,
Who We Are
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation,
prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects
critical applications and valuable digital---assets with proven
segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security
model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see
risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps,
hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the
world's leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency
and reduce risk.
Keywords: Illumio, Sunnyvale , Senior Test Automation Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!