Company: Facebook App
Posted on: January 9, 2022
As an RF Systems Engineer at Facebook Reality Labs, you will
develop new wireless systems for Augmented Reality (AR). You will
work closely with product design, electrical and firmware engineers
on advancing the state of AR through research and development,
prototyping, and implementation in shipping products. You will own
RF system design from initial definition through production. You
should have deep experience in consumer electronics (CE)
development and wireless technology along with a passion for
exploration and experimentation.
- Responsible for RF system implementation throughout a product
- Responsible for part selection, prototyping, factory bring up
and lab bench debug and root cause.
- Work with internal cross-functional team and external JDM/CM to
successfully bring wireless product to market.
- Perform multi-radio coexistence mitigation (including RF link
budget planning and issue debugging).
- Optimize RF conducted and OTA performance by simulation and lab
- Characterize and debug desense issues to meet
- Work with antenna and test engineers to ensure the quality of
the overall system.
- Support EMI/EMC trouble shooting and validation.
- Domestic/international travel to achieve program milestones.
- BS in Electrical engineering or related field.
- 5+ years experience in RF design for consumer electronics.
- Experience with WiFi, BT, GPS and Cellular RF
- Experience with RF front-end and SoC Schematic, Layout Capture
and Board Bring Up.
- Work experience with RF lab equipment for device
characterization and component/system performance validation.
- Experience with RF circuit and EM simulation software.
- Knowledge of RF/wireless system architecture and
- MS or PhD in RF/Electromagnetics.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Understanding of Digital Communication/Signal Processing.
- Experience in Schematic Capture and PCB Layout using Cadence
- Familiar with regulatory requirements (FCC, CE, etc.).
- Coding skills for Test Equipment Automation. Facebook's mission
is to give people the power to build community and bring the world
closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're
building a different kind of company that connects billions of
people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most
to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're
creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach,
people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are
constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to
empower people around the world to build community and connect in
meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger
communities - we're just getting started. Facebook is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Facebook App, Sunnyvale , RF Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!