DevOps Engineer II
Company: Xoriant Corporation
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Chandrabhan SinghD : LinkedIn: Please let me know if you are
available for this role.Job Title: DevOps Engineer IIClient:
Equinix Inc.Duration:12 MonthsLocation: Sunnyvale,
- Write code, integrate systems and build configurations to drive
and innovate around server based platform across the
or Python, Git, Jenkins, Linux, HAProxy, AWS Cloud, ELK, Java,
Kafka, MongoDB, Zookeeper
- Design and build automated code deployment systems that
simplify development work and make our work more consistent and
predictable. You'll do this by orchestrating environment deployment
from OS all the way through the application layers of a solution,
using tools such as Docker, GIT, Jenkins , Sonarqube, Rundeck,
- Exhibit a deep understanding of server virtualization,
networking and storage ensuring that the solution scales and
performs with high availability and uptime
- Create mechanisms/architectures that enable rapid recovery,
repair and cleanup of faulty migrations with good understanding of
fault tolerance and failure domains
- Identify opportunities to deliver self service capability for
the most common infrastructure and application management
- Create automated tests that easily plug into our automated code
- Provide deep and detailed levels of monitoring across all
levels of the application
- Plan sprints within your project team to keep yourself and the
team moving forward
- Move fast, break things, and determine how to fix them
- Strong experience with scripting languages and using them in
automation (primarily Bash and Python, others are a big plus)
- Should have extensive experience with automating systems and
environment deployments using tools such as Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins plugins and configuration of
Jenkins architecture to scale to large build execution
- Should have prior experience automating deployment of part of
or entire CI/CD pipeline.
- Agile experience a must and scrum master experience
- Engage with Software Engineering in the design and development
of software tools to reliably manage application delivery.
- Engage with Production Engineering in the design,
implementation and maintenance of the build/release
- Improve the predictability and reliability of software releases
with the implementation of automated build, test and deployment
tools and processes.
- Reduce application deployment windows by leading company
towards a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Engage with Software Engineering to improve application
stability with the design, development and implementation of
application monitors and alerts.
- Engage with Software Engineering and Architect Teams to ensure
Release Engineering best practices are implemented.
- Provide afterhours release and change control support based on
the most current change control schedules.
- Produce update and/or endorse Site Reliability Engineering
standards, guidelines and procedures.Skills:
- Experienced in scripting languages like Bash, Python
- Hands on experience with Build & Deploy technologies such as
Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory/Nexus, GIT, Puppet/Chef and
exposure to UNIX based system administration experience,
configuring and supporting Jenkins
- Experience with application configuration tools: Ansible.
- Experience with large-scale datacenter application deployments
including monitoring and capacity planning.
- Excellent written communication, problem solving, and process
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing, dynamic
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS,
VMware, Docker) will be a plus
- Experience with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gant, or
- Experience with Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Docker, Container
Orchestration Engine such as Kubernetes,Education:
- BS in Computer Science or related fieldRequired Skills:
- DEV OPS
- SCRIPTING*Disclaimer: You are receiving this information as we
believe it will be useful for you. If you do not want to receive
such information from us in the future, you can click Unsubscribe /
equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from
consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion,
caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status. - provided by
Keywords: Xoriant Corporation, Sunnyvale , DevOps Engineer II, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!