Director of Manufacturing Engineering
Company: Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC
Posted on: June 30, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Lead the NPI team to create and manage efficient medium volume,
high complexity manufacturing assembly and test lines focused on
- Plan and resource NPI deliverables for successful product
launches and subsequent stabilization of manufacturing.
- Define, monitor, and drive improvements in KPIs for product
launch and stabilization (for example: Build Hours, DPUs,
Efficiency, Process Capability, MTF, Test Coverage, Test
- Drive Manufacturability and Testability requirements into the
design of product.
- Plan budget for the team for annual, mid and long-term business
- Lead, manage and mentor Manufacturing Engineering, Test
Engineering, Equipment Engineering, and Manufacturing Software
Engineering for Systems manufacturing.
- Plan and staff engineering support to the manufacturing linesto
ensure timely delivery of quality products.
- Provide technical leadership and setup a culture of continuous
improvement to ensure improved product quality,
reliability,manufacturability, serviceability, and increase in
production efficiency, capacity,while reducing cost.
- Review Quality reports from the factory as well as the field to
drive improvements in the factory.
- Lead a cross functional team of stakeholders within company
NPD, NPI, and Operations as well as third party suppliers to manage
systems related manufacturing processes both internally and as
needed at suppliers.
- Work with NPD and NPI to ensure PCBA manufacturing and test
requirements(e.g. DFM and DFT) to meet product quality and
reliability are fully defined.Ensure ICT test coverage for said
- Achieve Goals both for NPI deliverables and Production Output
and Quality system goals
- Other reasonable duties--
- BS degree in an engineering discipline (i.e. EE, ME, CS,
- 15+ years of experience ina manufacturing engineering or test
- 10+ years as a manager of technical personnel in a fast paced
- Must possess strong engineering acumen and problem solving
- Must have excellent communication skills to interact and lead
cross-functional teams from other functions like Design
Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Quality Engineering,
Regulatory,Purchasing, Field Support, etc.
- Must have experience with hiring and retaining strong
engineering talent in both individual and management roles and
- Prior experience with electro-mechanica lproducts is
- Prior experience in Medical Device Manufacturing or regulated
industry is preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience in high complexity products is
Keywords: Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC, Sunnyvale , Director of Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!