Posted on: January 16, 2020
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver
technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some
of the most exciting companies on the planet.
We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model
that helps our clients be positively productive by matching
exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT
With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world,
we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable
and innovative organizations.
Job DescriptionAre you ready to put your engineering skills and
experience to work here in the Bay Area? Astreya Business Partners,
Inc. is currently hiring a full time contract Electro Mechanical
Engineer, in Sunnyvale, CA, to support a very dynamic and
specialized group. This position offers a wide array of technical
challenges in supporting reliability modeling for large industrial
cooling and high voltage systems. For the ideal candidate this
position can be an excellent growth path to work, be trained and
learn system reliability and modeling. You'll perform classic
functions in an engineering capacity. Under close supervision,
performs routine aspects of engineering assignments requiring
knowledge and application of engineering principles. Applies
knowledge of engineering principles to prescribed techniques and
procedures to complete project assignments.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Perform routine simulations and develops recommendations for
equipment and/or materials selection
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics,
or computer-generated reports.
- Develop or test models of alternate designs or processing
methods to assess feasibility, sustainability, operating condition
effects, potential new applications, or necessity of
- Tests or analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, or
performance of equipment, components, or systems.
- Analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, or
other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, or maintenance
requirements of designs or applications.
- Prepare engineering calculations following standard methods and
principles used in similar engineering analysis.
- Document new or changing models with comprehensive
- Format the results and provide recommendations to remedy system
- Organize and communicate requests for information you will need
to perform the work
QualificationsYour experience and qualifications:
- BS Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or a related
scientific discipline or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 3 years of electrical engineering experience or work
in related field and/ or outstanding academic achievement.
- Must be able to read and understand both electrical and
mechanical blocks, symbols, diagrams and schematics for voltage and
- Demonstrate a commitment to consistently being on the job and
completing work on time.
- The ability to learn and perform tasks without constant
- A high degree of task ownership, situational awareness, and
dedication to quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in working with the Google Suite and
Microsoft Suite of products, such as sheets, docs, etc.
Preferred (but not required) experience and qualifications:
- Experience in medium to high voltage and large cooling systems
in the areas of data centers, hospitals, high technology
industries, and industrial facilities.
- Local candidates preferred.
Additional InformationWhat can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of
the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with
brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful,
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business
needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor
protected by law.
Keywords: Astreya, Sunnyvale , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!