Dir, Product Marketing
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Director, Digital Signoff Product Management
USA - California - Mountain View/Sunnyvale
Job Description and Requirements
This is a new and challenging role with great visibility and the
ability to influence and drive innovation in today's physical
design and signoff landscape. We are looking for a dynamic and
passionate product and business management professional with proven
experience across a broad portfolio of chip design and signoff
tools to drive the GTM plans, roadmap development, and business
- Develop marketing, business plans and positioning for Synopsys'
industry leading signoff solution
- Meet the financial plan by defining creative marketing programs
to grow business and market share.
- Drive sales collateral, pricing and packaging strategies,
industry research, competitive analysis, product roll out, and
- Develop customer-facing collaterals such as training, FAQ, and
- Work with customers, R&D, and application engineering teams
and sets the strategic vision and product plans
- Identify new market opportunities and drives the plans to
exploit these new markets.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers and
strategic vendor partners.
- Promote product lines through participation in industry events
such as panels, positioning articles, and seminars
- BS or MS with 15+ years of direct experience in the
semiconductor design, CAD or EDA.
- Technical orientation and understanding of the IC design
- Proven product management ability. Must understand the big
picture around business growth and customer adoption.
- An energetic leader with a decisive style and attentiveness to
customer and market trends
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment, develop and
manage relationships with key customers and strategic
- Track record of launching, managing and growing products.
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills.
- Excellent organizational and program management skills
- Experience in the EDA industry
At Synopsys, we're at the heart of the innovations that change the
way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence.
The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are
ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we're powering it all
with the world's most advanced technologies for chip design and
software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want
to meet you.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
military veteran status, or disability.
Base Salary Range
Keywords: Synopsys, Sunnyvale , Dir, Product Marketing, Advertising , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!