Head of Marketing
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Head of Marketing for a blockchain startup provides overall
direction and thought leadership to the marketing and digital
organizations, as well as be a hands-on leader in a startup
environment. The position will play a significant role in defining
marketing objectives, strategies and plans and working with
cross-functional partners to implement plans.Job Description /
- Sets overall marketing strategy including brand positioning and
- Directs the execution of action plans that communicate the
brand message including advertising, digital program, trade shows,
sales meeting materials.
- Works closely with other departments in the organization to
develop marketing materials.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and
competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Owns the overall marketing budget.Requirements
- 7-10 years experience in marketing.
- Drive for results and leadership skills.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and
effectively communicate recommendations to executive
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and
- More than strong passion at learning and promoting blockchain
- Be willing to travel international occasionally.
- Be hands-on in a startup environment.
- This is a unique opportunity for you to take a leading role in
positioning and promoting blockchain technologies and be involved
in new and exciting domains.
- You will have the opportunity to work with large scale partners
and leading global telecommunication operators, and communicate
with C-levels and decision makers in those companies.
- You will work in a rapidly growing startup with huge upside and
increasing opportunities for personal growth.
Keywords: TBCASoft, Sunnyvale , Head of Marketing, Advertising , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!