Company: Planet Technology
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Planet Technology is seeking an Interactive Content Project
Manager to work for our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.Location:
Sunnyvale, CA (Hybrid on-site)The Interactive Content Project
Manager (CPM) is responsible for overseeing the production and
implementation of appropriate screen and hardware assets in all
interactive deliverables; including but not limited to the Client's
Store app, and Client Retail On-line. This role will report into
the Interactive Program Manager, and is responsible for owning
projects from beginning to end with minimal oversight. To be
successful in this position, the candidate should be an individual
who is self-motivated, adaptable, has strong communication skills,
and has the tenacity to see projects through to completion. A CPM
should be comfortable working both independently and within a
larger team environment, solution-oriented, highly organized, and
sharply focused with a keen eye for detail.
- Responsibilities:Participate in software kickoff meetings to
get in-depth understanding of a product family.
- Participate in project kickoffs, content meetings, reviews, and
other project based meetings as needed.
- Give input on product strategy and complexity for production
and capacity planning.
- Continually looks for ways to enhance productivity through
process improvements, task automation, and new technology.
- Work alongside Screen and Hardware Producers to facilitate and
communicate creative direction and changes to campaigns.
- Serve as main point of contact for production teams to Client
- Maintain product expertise and act as consultant for functional
teams during project campaigns.
- Support and mentor all functional teams, guiding screen
standards, workflow, and communications.
- Ability to understand all functional project workflows and
execute on them if needed.
- Plan, manage and track asset procurement throughout the
production process to facilitate accurate and timely delivery.
- Own quality control (QC) of all assets coming from studio
- Ability to organize information quickly, at high and detailed
- Solid understanding and command of project management
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change and capacity to learn
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Facility for communicating effectively from one-on-one to large
- Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working
with creative teams.
- Manage scope of content and communicate scope and timing
fluctuations to all stakeholders.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on
detail, problem solve, multi-task, and have an excellent
- Must possess exceptional organization, time management,
excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills
and ability to prioritize.
- Flexibility is key to this role as you may be required to work
- Proven ability to build relations and work effectively across
- Remains current on technology and trends in function.
- Ability to work with global teams and adapt to cultural
- Qualifications:Preferred bachelor's degree in business, project
management, design, or a related field.
- Solid understanding of file specifications; resolution, color
space and other technical requirements of assets needed for image
production for web and mobile.
- Experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite,
particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in project management or content management systems
such as JIRA, Basecamp, Trello, or similar software.
- Proficiency in software and operating systems.
- Previous agency experience specifically working on global
- Previous experience in digital production preferred.
Keywords: Planet Technology, Sunnyvale , Creative Producer, Advertising , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!