Marketing Communications - Ads
Company: eBay Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2020
eBay Ads is a fast-growing business within the eBay Inc. family.
We represent a suite of marketing solutions that enable brands and
sellers to drive awareness, consideration, and ultimately, sales
velocity. For 25 years, eBay has been the leader in ecommerce
marketplace and now, eBay Ads is the expert voice in advertising on
eBay for brands and sellers globally.
Where eBay seeks connection, eBay Ads seeks understanding. We have
exclusive access to eBays unique first-party data on browsing,
search, and purchase history of 182M active users globally. Our
front row seat to billions of real intent insights gives us a true
understanding of the heart and soul of people through the way they
shop. This deep understanding of people allows us to predict and
align brands with peoples purchase intent delivering their message
with pinpoint precision. Our data powers rich targeting at scale,
innovative ad experience and successful ad campaigns across all
We are seeking a driven Marketing Communications Specialist to help
support our communication strategy and execution. Together, with
our Sr. Manager, Marketing & Communications, youll help develop key
sales materials and external content to fuel our B2B efforts. The
ideal candidate is a communications rock star with experience
turning data into actionable insights for brands.
- Assist in the creation of sales materials to support the eBay
Ads business. Materials include sales narratives, one sheets, case
studies, emails, blog content, custom projects, and more.
- Develop data-driven content that highlights the passion of eBay
sellers and buyers and drives advertiser consideration and purchase
- Clearly communicate and educate sales on content updates to
ensure adoption and understanding and seller success.
- Work hand-in-hand with designers to continually raise the bar
on developing visually compelling content.
- Partner with cross-functional teams as needed; partner teams
include: client insights, analytics, events, lead development,
comms/PR, and legal.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, English,
Communications or related field.
- 5 years of relevant marketing experience in a direct sale, B2B
organization (bonus points for experience in media/ad sales)
- Experience in identifying and telling highly data-driven
stories gleaned from first and third-party data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up
- A team player who believes in we over me. Excellent
relationship building skills, and a proven track record of
collaborating effectively and with positivity.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally
protected status. If you are unable to submit an application
because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability,
please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to
respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law
Keywords: eBay Inc., Sunnyvale , Marketing Communications - Ads, Advertising , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!