Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Volt Workforce Solutions
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Executive Administrative Assistant in Sunnyvale, CA at VoltDate
Posted: 10/21/2019Job Snapshot
- Employee Type: Contingent
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Type: Administrative/Secretarial
- Duration: 96 weeks
- Date Posted: 10/21/2019
- Job ID: 202825
- Pay Rate $45.0/Hour
- Contact Name Volt BranchJob DescriptionVolt Workforce Solutions
is currently seeking Highly skilled Profession Executive
Administrative Assistant for a well known Semiconductor Sale
corporation. This will be a fast paced, flexible and professional
environment. We are seeking candidates with a high level of
professionalism, flexibility, discretion, judgment, diplomacy and
- Plan and schedule complex calendar(s)
- Organize agendas for group meetings (both internal and
- Schedule meetings abroad with other executive admins and VP of
- Contact customers as needed
- Manage complex business travel that includes international
travel with potentially last-minute changes
- Manage complex expense reports that includes currency
- Negotiate and manage the needs of individuals or groups
requesting time with the Global Vice President independently
committing his/her time.
- Use independent judgment to keep the Global Vice President
informed of matters that require his/her attention.
- Serve as the liaison to various internal and external
communities, including screening correspondence and telephone
- Compose correspondence; develop, review and edit presentations
and documentation Maintain organizational charts
- Other duties as assignedDESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 or more years of related experience working for an executive
as an Executive Assistant in a mid sized company
- 5 or more years of experience working in a sales
- Concur system experience
- Associates degree in business or another related fieldEDUCATION
& EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- High school diploma and five years of relevant experience or
combination of education and relevant experience.
- A caliber of maturity necessary for this role, including
maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
- At least 3 to 5 years related experience working for an
executive level professional.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated high-level administrative experience which
includes advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with
office software and email applications.
- Ability to learn new computer applications or software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
strong phone skills and active listening.
- Editing and proofreading.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with internal and
external department leaders.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and meet
- Communicate courteously by telephone, email, letter and face to
- Monday through Friday
- Core hours are 9 am to 5 pm
- Must have ability to work nonstandard hours to address
immediate, urgent needsHours per week: 40In order to promote this
harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to
employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment
opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious
dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or
parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical
condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any
other category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Volt Workforce Solutions, Sunnyvale , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!