Sr. Administrative Assistant
Posted on: November 16, 2021
The primary responsibility of the Senior Administrative Assistant
is to assist with the administrative and secretarial duties of the
group/office, much of which is of a sensitive and confidential
Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to
this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so
- Type correspondence, meeting minutes, compile required
documents in standard company format, etc. Prepare own
correspondence and compose for signature as directed.
- Develop and maintain filing system.
- Answer telephones, take messages, screen and handle routine
- Maintain supervisor's calendar; arrange and schedule meetings;
coordinate business and client meetings.
- Open and distribute mail for project/department.
- Arrange for travel, hotel, and car reservations.
- Assist in the maintenance and update of accounting
- Prepare, compile and distribute monthly reports and may prepare
- Handle and/or administer corporate/confidential documents.
- Function as a liaison between supervisor and other company
- Proficient knowledge of company organization, policies,
practices and personnel in order to carry out
- Work closely with staff to answer questions and assist their
needs as applicable. Arrange for training and development of staff
- May interview, train and participate in the development of
- May represent administrative staff at meetings and conferences
where administrative representation is necessary.
- May supervise administrative personnel.
General Background and Minimum Requirements
- Two-year business and/or secretarial school or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to direct and
- Proven ability to perform a variety of critical and often
confidential tasks with constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills required.
- Preferred shorthand or fast longhand skills.
- Proven ability in planning, organizing and implementing work
priorities Proven ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, carry through assignments and
exhibit accuracy and neatness.
- Proven ability to interact, develop and maintain a positive
working relationship with personnel on all levels, both within the
company and with clients.
- Proven proficiency in word processing (55-WPM) including
proficiency in current corporate software packages.
- Proficiency in operation of standard office equipment.
- Construction terminology and construction work experience
Please Note: Certain site-based roles may require adherence to
additional client requirements to work on site, which may include
Lendlease is all about creating places where people feel
comfortable in their environment, allowing us all to be the best we
can be. We have long upheld the values of Equity, Diversity &
Inclusion - no matter who our people are, where they are from, or
what their beliefs are. A diverse and inclusive workplace not only
means people feel valued and accepted, it helps build a better,
stronger and more innovative Lendlease.
Committed to advancing Equity, Diversity & Inclusion within our
workforce, our Americas CEO, Denis Hickey, is a signatory of CEO
Action for Diversity & Inclusion---, the largest CEO-driven
business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the
At Lendlease, we are committed to building a better tomorrow, where
everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. #diversity
Lendlease is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. Please Click Here
for an explanation of your Equal Employment Opportunity rights.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Lendlease Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
Please click on the link to view the Lendlease Privacy Notice for
We are an E-Verify Participant: English & Spanish
Keywords: Lendlease, Sunnyvale , Sr. Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!