ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL - HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Posted Date: Dec 11, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL -
- Location: Cosmopolitan Catering - 1288 Reamwood Ave.,
Sunnyvale, CA 94089. /Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00
- Requirement: Microsoft Office product experience preferred.
Customer service and catering experience is a plus./*Internal
Employee Referral Bonus Available/WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard
online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition
ID number 358675 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just
words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster.
Click here to get a sneak peek preview.If you have a positive
attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining
our team.Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service
and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an
ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a
local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest
Promise, connect with people, inspire through food, create
solutions, and live our promise, is exemplified throughout our
organization. Eurest is proud to serve the worlds most respected
successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.Full
time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefitsJob SummarySummary: Performs a
variety of clerical duties, including answering telephones,
bookkeeping, typing, word processing, office machine operation and
filing.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains other staff members to perform work activities, such as
using computer applications.
- Answers telephones, directs calls, takes messages and runs
- Prepares meeting agendas, attends meetings and
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars and arranges
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and
prepares outgoing mail.
- Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities,
business transactions and other activities.
- Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices and
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners,
facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Types, formats, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports
and other documents.
- Reviews files, records and other documents to obtain
information to respond to requests.
- Computes, records and proofreads data and other
- Processes and prepares documents, such as business or
government forms and expense reports.
- Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing and database
- Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer
questions; disseminates or explains information; takes orders and
- Collects, counts and disburses money; performs basic
bookkeeping; completes banking transactions.
- Troubleshoots problems involving office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industry*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Sunnyvale , ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL - HOURLY (FULL-TIME), Administration, Clerical , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!