Senior Revenue Accountant
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Give hope. Give health. Make your mark in the fight against
cancer. At Accuray, we make a direct and powerful impact on the
lives of cancer patients every day - helping them live longer,
better lives. But our commitment to innovation offers a truly
unique opportunity: the chance to change the fight against cancer -
helping to develop, introduce and support new treatment delivery
systems and software that will give new hope and new health to
cancer patients and cancer survivors around the world. Accuray
develops, manufactures and sells radiotherapy systems for
alternative cancer treatments. Our radiation therapy for cancer
makestreatment shorter, safer, personalized and more effective,
ultimately enabling patients to live longer, better lives. Job
Description REPORTING TO/DEPARTMENT: Sr. Director of Revenue
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and monitor signed contracts as needed.
- Assist the regional business teams with their revenue
forecasting and tracking.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with documentation of policies and procedures related to
- Prepare and assist with documents related to the month end
- Assist the revenue manager with the year-end financial
- Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organized
- Work with the AR team to ensure timely order invoicing
- Perform other related duties as directed within the project
guidelines established. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Desired
- Public entity and Global experience
- SAP experience preferred.
- Four to six years of relevant accounting experience with
revenue experience preferred Required:
- Strong Knowledge of ASC606
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent
- Demonstrated communication and organization skills
- MS Office Skills Required
- Other ERP experience #LI-BB To qualify for this position,
candidates must be able to furnish proof that they are authorized
to work in the country they are applying on a permanent basis
without sponsorship. EEO Statement At Accuray, our commitment to
patient-first outcomes drives an inclusive and collaborative work
environment where the best ideas rise to the top - and everyone
works to push them further. We value diversity in both the
professional and personal backgrounds of our employees, as this
variety adds rich energy to every team, every project and every
work day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin - including
individuals with disabilities and veterans. Accuray Pay
Transparency Statement: Accuray pay ranges vary based on work
location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role
may be eligible for the Accuray Bonus Plan or a role-specific
commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants.
Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each
candidate's compensation offer will be based on multiple factors
including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills,
future potential and internal pay parity.
Keywords: Accuray, Sunnyvale , Senior Revenue Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!