Senior Director, Internal Audit
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Sunnyvale, California, United States Corporate 210306 At
Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is
life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology,
we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes
us unique. As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have
been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a
difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided
our journey to help solve some of healthcare's complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere-inclusion and mutual
respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in
integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things
done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We
actively invest in our team members to support their long-term
growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to
achieve their highest potential. Join a team committed to taking
big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare
professionals and their patients. Together,--let's--help to advance
the world of minimally invasive care.-- What we're looking for: The
Senior Director, Internal Audit will lead advanced level
professional internal auditing projects. The-- scope of the work
will include operational, financial, SOX and compliance audit
projects. Other-- projects will include, but not be limited to,
M&A due diligence, fraud investigations, IT-- related reviews.
Provide independent, objective assurance and consulting activity
designed to add value and improve the company's operations. Roles
- Lead the development of the annual audit plan, including
regular re-evaluation that may influence the plan during the
- Execute the approved annual audit plan, including scheduling,
risk assessment, prioritization and resourcing of all engagements
with a focus on reporting issues to improve business processes and
controls in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that risk management,
control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and
will enable the organization's objectives and goals to be met.
- Report risk management issues and internal controls
deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provide
recommendations for improving the organization's operations, in
terms of both efficient and effective performance.
- Build and maintain procedures for the execution of audits in
accordance with International Standards for the for the
Professional Practice of Internal Audit (standards).
- Build and maintain relationships with business management,
senior management, the audit committee to ensure (i) activities
tarte the key risks and strategic agenda, (ii)findings reported and
appropriately vetted, root cause of issues identified,
(iii)practical action plans are developed to support an effective
internal control environment.
- Execute Global Internal Audit Department strategic goals, which
will help build a world-class internal audit and advisory
- Recruit, and develop team members to ensure appropriate skill
and staffing of the internal Audit team (on-the-job training,
coaching/mentoring, help identify and facilitate career growth
- Evaluate regulatory compliance programs with consultation from
- Team with other internal and external resources as
- Engages in continuous education and staff development.
- Oversee the company's third party provider of SOX404 testing
- Other projects as needed. Skill/Job Requirements:
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Certification as a CIA or CPA is required. MBA or similar
advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of audit and accounting experience
- Experience with similar internal audit roles within high-growth
organizations is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, written
and presentation/communication skills, with the ability to
communicate all levels of management, and committees. Intuitive is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal
employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees,
and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without
regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran
or disability status, genetic information or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws. We will
consider for--employment qualified--applicants with arrest and
conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.-- Get
tailored job recommendations based on your interests. Location
Sunnyvale, California, United States Category Regulatory & Quality
Job Id 210389 Location Sunnyvale, California, United States
Category Regulatory & Quality Job Id 210305 Location Sunnyvale,
California, United States Category Product Engineering & Design Job
Id 210277 Join our Talent Community Not ready to apply, but still
want to stay informed about Intuitive and upcoming career
opportunities? Sign up
Keywords: Intuitive, Sunnyvale , Senior Director, Internal Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!