Associate Director, Compliance
Company: AbbVie, Inc.
Posted on: October 14, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Partners with all levels of key business functions to provide
moderate to complex OEC and functional policy interpretation and
provide guidance on the requirements.
- Conducts compliance risk assessments, trend analysis and
provides recommendations for compliant business activities.
- Conducts moderate to complex policy and procedure reviews and
updates related to OEC policy and functional procedures ensuring
clarity, applicability and compliance.
- Develops, delivers and updates OEC' s comprehensive training
program on moderate to complex OEC and functional policies and
procedures, including the Operating Procedures for Program Funding
and the company's Code of Business Conduct, as well as the current
- Develops, implements, modifies, and oversees corporate and/or
functional monitoring plans and any corrective actions to ensure
compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assists OEC Director/ECO on compliance audits, when necessary,
such as overseeing the fulfillment of auditors' requests and acting
as a liaison between the business and auditors during on site
activities. Expected to evaluate and help respond to moderate to
complex preliminary audit findings and recommendations, and to
guide the business in preparing corrective action(s) to address
moderate to complex findings and recommendations, and work with the
business to ensure timely completion.
- Provides guidance on proposed business strategies and programs,
identifies moderate to complex legal and regulatory issues,
analyzes alternatives and works with legal and other functions, as
appropriate, to propose solutions to the business.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of the company's business,
the current compliance environment, and the broader business
- Participates in and may lead moderate to complex
cross-functional OEC programs.
- BA/BS required. CPA, Master's, JD, or equivalent work
- Minimum of 5 years experience with, or exposure to, business
functions such as compliance, legal, regulatory affairs, government
affairs, and finance.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally
with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course
quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
Keywords: AbbVie, Inc., Sunnyvale , Associate Director, Compliance, Accounting, Auditing , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!