Financial Cost/Control Analyst 3/4
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: January 18, 2020
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary hardware that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves
freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our
understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new
ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the
future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on
intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole
self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others
think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history,
they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Corporation has an opening for a Financial/Program
Cost Control Analyst 3 / 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. This position will be located in Sunnyvale, CA.
To learn more about Marine Systems, please view our "Life + Work at
Northrop Grumman: Sunnyvale, CA" video:
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Program resource management, including cost estimation,
allocation, tracking, and analysis.
- Subcontractor invoicing and funding.
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review.
- Prepare and present financial data to internal and external
customers, including variance analysis and forecast.
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and
schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that
contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and
government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs
and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles,
sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and
statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate
program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding
availability by maintaining accurate records.
- Financial forecasting and reporting; profitability analysis;
variance analysis; and cash flow and working capital
- Cross-functional interfacing, including with Global Supply
Chain, Contracts, Pricing, and Program Management.
- Review of contractual document.
- Assistance with contract negotiation.
- Support of pricing and proposal activities.
- *This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on
qualifications listed below.**
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level
Basic Qualifications for a Level 3:
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of related professional
experience - OR - a Master's degree with 4 years of related
Basic Qualifications for a Level 4:
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of related professional
experience - OR - a Master's degree with 8 years of related
Additional Basic qualifications for both levels:
- Experience in cost management, finance management, Program
Integration, or pricing & estimating.
- Experience successfully managing and producing data with strict
- Experience with Earned Value (EVMS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Master's in Business or CPA license
- Experience with SAP software program
- Experience collaborating with technical functions or a
- Executive presentation skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Sunnyvale , Financial Cost/Control Analyst 3/4, Accounting, Auditing , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!